Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crossover Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bob Samuelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    I have a N1600A crossover with cloth covered leads. The high frequency leads are supposed to be red and yellow. The red cloth has faded to yellow. How do I determine which one is pos and neg? I don't have a 604C speaker to test it on.
    Thanks,
    Bob

  2. #2
    Inactive Member David Deratany's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking at an N1600C as we speak. The diagram on it indicates as follows:

    Red to 1 on the hf
    Yellow to 2

    Green to 1 on the lf
    Black to 2

    Maybe this will help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.